UpUp2

But…I like Big Macs. I just want to say on behalf of 99% of men, we don’t care how it looks, the other 1% are f**ken idiots. Appearing on the BBC Documentary “My Unusual Vagina” Antonio described her vagina as looking like a ‘Big Mac’, with labia that hangs down 4 inches from her vagina. The documentary delves into the world of corrective labiaplasty where people have surgery on their genitals to correct so-called deformities.

maxresdefaultC6WW1IzVUAEaTGF

Pro skaters Grant Taylor, Rowan Zorilla, Raven Tershy, Don Nguyen, Justin Figueroa, Pat Mclain and Collin Provos head south of the border, skating some of the craziest concrete creations on the planet!

Hack3Hack

To hide its operations, the CIA routinely adopted hacking techniques that enabled them to appear as if they were hackers in Russia, WikiLeaks said. WikiLeaks also claimed that nearly all of the CIA’s arsenal of privacy-crushing cyber weapons have been stolen, and the tools are potentially in the hands of criminals and foreign spies. WikiLeaks claimed the stolen tools ended up in the hands of “former U.S. government hackers and contractors… one of whom” leaked documents to WikiLeaks.

64jurt65hg

Irish chef Haleigh Whelan-McManus, who cooks at Maaemo, a three-starred Michelin restaurant in Oslo, Norway, visits Copenhagen to take a close look at traditional Danish hot dogs.

3154tfd45yfg

“After falling behind on the rent our landlord wanted us gone, but instead of following the law/normal procedures, she showed up one day with 2 male friends and started terrorizing us.”

Pimp

I like how the guest toilet is basically just sh*tting in public as people drive by. I would totally watch a TV show revolving around him and Dave living in their pimp patio under a bridge. It is already a better show pitch than 75% of everything on MTV now.

6jfgyj567

Rush Sturges and Ben Marr, return to the ditch with a new weapon of choice in their quiver, the Tandem Kayak. Watch as they attempt to conquer something never been done before.

F8

“How can we possibly f**k the rules of physics any harder?” “Okay, have a submarine shoot a torpedo that travels along the ice above the water, and then have The Rock deflect it by getting out of his car and throwing it with one arm.” “Brilliant.” Over the top action, 3 major hollywood actors, the word “family” said 50 times, cars flying, explosions. And you get a 500+ million dollar box office.

nintchdbpict000246152126

At long last, HBO have revealed that Game of Thrones Season 7 will premiere on July 16th. Also released is the first trailer to tease the new series, with Jon Snow warning that “The Great War is here”.

Salllleee

tuhgCalum-Von-Moger-Workout-1068x566

Check out the first full teaser trailer for the Generation Iron sequel, appropriately titled Generation Iron 2. While the original Generation Iron was mostly about the lives of a handful of bodybuilders in their lead up to the 2012 Mr. Olympia competition. Generation Iron 2 seems to be more about the bodybuilders and celebrities that are more popular off stage than on.

OilOil2

It’s unclear if this dude lost a really awful bet or if he expected a different outcome, but somewhere along the line he really messed up. Even after a solid minute of power washing, the dude is completely covered in oil from head to toe. Nothing like some good old fashion post industrial wasteland entertainment.

Sale

Dance2Dance

This should put a smile on your dial. When you’re lined up at a red light, you can just hop off your bike and start dancing if the mood strikes you. Way easier on a bike than in a car. Score one for motorcycle-riding traffic dancers. You win this round.

shaun-white-is-the-man

The 35th annual Burton US Open Snowboarding Championships went out with a bang at the men’s halfpipe finals. Defending champ Shaun White put together a legendary second run, upping the ante with massive airs and a Cab Double Cork 1440 for good measure. His win makes him a seven-time Burton US Open Halfpipe champion.

ydhfy

British comedian and part-time philosopher “Exurb1a” humorously theorizes that our diminished attention spans and addiction to instant gratification, caused by the Internet and technology, can be fixed with a little “digital hygiene.”

Ship2Ship

Bill Todhunter said he knew something was wrong when he saw the bow of the giant cruise ship from his front yard, towering over his home. His wife captured video that shows the ship blasting its bow thrusters, kicking up mud as Todhunter shouts at the crew. Check it out!

35fgtfrrty

This drone footage captured the moment an Iraqi soldier reversed his humvee towards a suicide bomber to block off the street. The act of heroism prevented the bomber from reaching their target!