“We don’t play around n*gga!” – Gang banger filming a ghetto music video accidentally blasts a shotgun inside the house nearly killing his homie. R.I.P that poor dog’s sensitive ears!

The cameraman got incredibly, unbelievably lucky that it didn’t fire after the first time he pulled the trigger when it was pointed at the camera. The round took awhile to fire. It’s called a hang fire. It’s pretty rare, but can be caused by poor ammo quality control and/or improper storage. It’s due to the primer burning at a slow rate so that the main charge isn’t ignited immediately.

Subscribe to receive Email-only discounts, alerts for flash sales and sneak peeks!

Jack Nicklaus’s grandson made a hole-in-one during The Masters Par-3 Contest, making his grandfather shed tears of joy on the course!

Terrified British tourists scream as a hungry male elephant sticks his head inside their safari jeep in Sri Lanka, looking for bananas they had with them!