This dog sitter should get a fat tip for being a legend. While away on holiday, these guys had no worries about their dog because they got to see what he was up to everyday!
An intelligent dog is caught gnawing, squeezing and wriggling its way through metal bars as it carries out its very own great escape. The savvy boxer, filmed in British Columbia, Canada, is seen bending the bottom of the cage with its teeth before making a small gap. In a display of both perseverance and agility the dog rocks the cage back and forth to move out the plastic flooring and then squeezes its head and body through the gap before miraculously working its way to freedom.
According to Danielle Davenport who uploaded the video, the dogs had been left unattended for ten minutes in the iSimangaliso Wetland Park, and had been tormenting the hippos. “Their owners only arrived after the scene had happened, confused as to where the dog had gone. I was unfortunately on the other side of the estuary so I could not warn them, but please see this as a warning,” said Davenport. Shout out to Zean Ferreira for the submission.
Despite having to be rescued from the jaws of a 2.5m saltwater croc and suffering horrific injuries to her arm in the near-fatal attack, reptile handler Renee Robertson is “desperate” to get back to work with the creatures. She underwent surgery to repair her shattered right arm after Tipper the crocodile lunged out of the water and latched onto her during a live feeding show at Billabong Sanctuary south of Townsville.
A Florida family discovered a 300-lb alligator taking a dip in their backyard swimming pool after the reptile ripped through their patio screen before making a splash. Craig Lear of Lakeland said he went to let his family’s cats out on the patio when he saw bubbles coming to the surface of the pool. He initially thought it was a golf ball that had come through the screen’s netting and plopped into the pool, as they live on a golf course, but it was a nine-foot-long male alligator!
As marijuana’s status has changed legally and in the opinions of many people across America, there’s no doubt that dogs are getting stoned too. It’s happening both when owners purposefully give it to their dogs and when they accidentally ingest it. If your pet has gotten into some marijuana or marijuana-laced products, don’t wait for symptoms to start; get them to a veterinarian.