When a dog bites a crawling baby or excited toddler, whose fault is it? Dog owners are quick to say it wasn’t the dog’s fault. And they are right. It wasn’t the dog’s fault. The dog was being a dog, and the toddler was being a toddler. Was it the owner’s fault for not controlling their dog, or the parent’s fault for not supervising the child? Leave your thoughts in our comment section now.
The brunette made the silly decision to scale the fencing, hesitating as a female friend yelled at her not to jump in. Footage of the girl then sees her approach a crocodile, apparently taunting it. Unsurprisingly, the deadly creature reacts when she touches it – snapping its giant jaws at his potential gourmet dinner, causing the senseless woman to lose balance and fall backwards. Finally realising the danger, she hastily jumps over the croc’s tail and climbs back up the wall to safety. Utterly mind-boggling…
“While shark cage diving, our cage was attacked by a Great White shark. The round buoy attached to the side of the cage was bent in half. Some of the lining of the outside blue barrier bar was bitten through as well. It was quite the up close and personal experience. This was shot with a GoPro Hero 4 wide angle. The shark was even closer than he appears. I apologize for the shakiness.” – Hillary Rae.
As Britain begins a two-week long roasting heatwave, the shocking footage appears to show a dog dying after an agonising four hours locked inside an overheated car. The animal fights for its life as police in north-west Spain smash the car’s windows to free the dog from its plight. Emergency vets rushed the dog to hospital but, despite a three-hour operation, Fidji died of internal bleeding at 8pm the same day.
A diver with a taste for danger jumped straight into shark-infested waters…because he wanted to get a better filming angle. Forest Galante, 26, was free dive spear fishing off the California coast when he spotted hammerhead shark circling his boat. Instead of staying safely on board, the insane adventurer decided to dive straight in with his GoPro camera to get a better view.
Six reported shark attacks have occurred on the North Carolina coast so far this month. The most serious injuries were suffered by a 12-year-old girl and a 16-year-old boy, each bitten an hour apart off the coast of Oak Island. Each had an arm amputated. The men took a few pictures with this shark at Canova Beach, then released it into the water.
“After having friends over my roommate and I were watching tv when we noticed Loki, my roommates dog starts flipping out in his corner. He couldn’t control his muscles so he would twitch. After investigating we established that he had went into one of our friends bag and ate his rice crispy treat filled with marijuana. After contacting our veterinarian friends we knew it was just a waiting game. We kept careful watch on him for the next 20 hours. The next morning he was still high and able to walk, by that evening he was back to normal running around. And today he is back to getting into things again, guess he didn’t learn his lesson.”