Video: 10 people taken to emergency at Alice Springs Hospital after fuel from blown commodore ‘WIDE OPEN’ accidentally ignites and shoots 400°C flames into the crowd!

Wide2Wide

A flame ball that burst out over spectators at the Red CentreNats racing event in Alice Springs was in excess of 400 degrees Celsius a burns specialist says. 14 people were injured after fuel from ‘Wide Open’ ignited and shot out over crowds that were only metres away. All of us would like to show our support to Mick, the owner of ‘Wide Open’. We understand he feels guilty for what happened but we want him to know that no one holds him responsible. We hope Chaise, aka Bouchere Motorsports, pictured above in hospital, and everyone else suffering right now, makes a speedy recovery from their injuries.

550x250-2

Subscribe to receive Email-only discounts, alerts for flash sales and sneak peeks!

Video: Hit up Fitzpatrick and Maddo’s private courses, then get stoned with the boys. Weedmaps follow Jeremy Twitch Stenberg around with cameras for a ‘day in the life’!

Video: Old blokes nearly sh*t in their breeches aboard fishing boat ‘Stunmai II’ in Cape Cod Bay when a great white shark leapt from the water, snapping up their catch!