Video: Poor dog needs to be rushed to the vet after accidentally eating marijuana, can only stand there resting its head against the wall!

357jgh

A dog owner captured the moment her pet dog got stoned after apparently eating a joint while out on a walk. The poor pooch was barely able to stand on all fours in the vet’s waiting room after ingesting the cannabis.

550X250-1 (1)

550X250-POST

Subscribe to receive Email-only discounts, alerts for flash sales and sneak peeks!

Video: Nicholi Rogatkin put on a savage display of talent throwing down Cashrolls and his trademark trick ‘The Twister’ during his Slopestyle victory lap in New Zealand!

Video: Hey kids! There’s a new way to get high. Girls are pouring Mountain Dew into their a**holes. The caffeine apparently hits the blood stream instantly causing a jolt of energy!